Whether you call them cryptocurrencies, cryptoassets or virtual assets, these tokens and their underlying technology, distributed ledger technology (DLT), remain at the forefront of regulators’ thoughts, often operating in an unregulated or semi-regulated world.
Regulation such as the 6th Anti-Money Laundering Directive (6AMLD) has already been introduced across Europe and with the EU actively exploring further cryptocurrency regulations, cryptocurrency firms need to keep up to date with the latest developments.
Did you know we work with many of the leading cryptocurrency firms in Ireland?
Why work with us?
- We have been at the forefront of the cryptocurrency sector since its early stages.
- We have a lot of experience working with many of the leading cryptocurrency firms in Ireland who wanted to be regulated.
- We continually invest in our resources to expand our expertise in this sector as it continues to evolve.
- We thrive on transferring this knowledge and understanding of the cryptocurrency landscape to you and your team.
- We provide you with trusted advice and assurance that adds value.
Get in touch...
Contact our Director, Philip Creed