Payments & E-Money
Ireland has seen a surge in payment and e-money institutions within the last few years.
The sector’s buoyancy has been driven by a number of factors including firms looking to set up their EU offices after Brexit, growing complications in opening current accounts and getting payment cards from traditional retail banks, changes in the population’s social structure, and more recently, the evolution into a purely digital workplace led by the pandemic.
Did you know we work with 70% of the e-money sector in Ireland?
Why work with us?
- We are the leading boutique compliance consultancy specialising in the payments and e-money sector in Ireland.
- We work with 70% of the e-money sector in Ireland.
- We have deep domain experts who know the payments and e-money regulations inside out.
- We helped Soldo gain authorisation as an EMI in Ireland – the first in Ireland since PSD2.
- We thrive on transferring this in-depth knowledge and understanding of the payments and e-money landscape to you and your team.
- We provide you with trusted advice and assurance that adds value.
Get in touch...
Contact our Payments Expert, Alison Donnelly for a free consultation today.