Are you looking to get authorised as a payments, e-money or MiFID firm in Ireland?
You’ve come to the right place. The authorisation process can be complex. We help make it easier.
Steering you through the process
From our years of experience helping both start-ups at the beginning of their journey and established businesses become authorised, we know all the key steps involved in applying for authorisation as well as the potential pitfalls. We will steer you through the process from start to finish using our tried and tested project plan approach.
It is our experience that, while it is tempting to begin with the application, the right place to start is with your objectives and how best to achieve them.
The most successful applicants are directed by a detailed project schedule that sets out adequate time and resources to consider the fundamentals of the business plan before building the layers of organisation, governance and processes on top.
We break the process down into manageable steps so that you have the information you need to make the key decisions about how you will organise your business while we hold the pen in detailing and documenting the material for the application.
Why work with us?
- We are not all things to all people. You will be dealing with a team of deep domain experts who specialise in working specifically with payments, e-money and MiFID firms.
- You can rest assured that you are in experienced hands. We have helped many firms successfully gain authorisation with the Central Bank of Ireland.
- We not only advise, we actually help you pull together the application pack for submission to the regulator and help you respond to the regulator’s questions throughout the assessment period.
- You can trust us. We will be honest with you and not sugar-coat timeframes or hide from difficult questions.
- You will benefit from our approach of adding value where we can by connecting you to others in the ecosystem to ensure your business thrives.
Let our experts guide you through the authorisation process
If you are looking for a partner to guide you through the authorisation process and have further questions, contact us today.
Get in touch...
Book your free consultation today.