What is a cyber security audit?
A cyber security audit is an external independent review of your information security processes, controls, documented policies and procedures, and personnel in order to assess your ability to protect information assets from the impact of cyber threats.
Why carry out a cyber security audit?
Cyber security reviews are an essential tool in delivering effective management of cyber security and underpin compliance to PSD2, particularly the Article 3 requirement of the Regulatory Technical Standards, as well as ISO 27001, and Cyber Essentials Plus.
Demonstrate your cyber security standards to external parties
You can use your audit reports to demonstrate to third parties that the highest standards of cyber security are maintained throughout the organisation. The reports can also be used to demonstrate:
- Independent and expert view of the effectiveness of your current cyber security;
- An understanding of the dynamic nature of cyber security threats;
- Compliance and alignment with standards such as ISO 27001, NIST Cyber Security Framework, Cyber Essentials and GDPR;
- Future improvement activities of your cyber security measures;
- Your cyber security posture to win new business.
On demand insights and resources
Get started today
If you are looking for a review of your cyber security capability that can be used for the benefit of your business and to help you improve how you demonstrate to customers, employees, shareholders and regulators how your organisation protects itself , then get in touch with us today.